|Who we are
|Who is providing this notice?
||ST. LANDRY BANK & TRUST COMPANY
|What we do
|How does ST. LANDRY BANK & TRUST COMPANY protect my personal information?
||To protect your personal information from unauthorized access and use, we use security measures that comply with federal law. These measures include computer safeguards and secured files and buildings.
|How does ST. LANDRY BANK & TRUST COMPANY collect my personal information?
||We collect your personal information, for example, when you
- open an account or apply for a loan
- make a wire transfer or deposit money
- provide account information
|Why can't I limit all sharing?
||Federal law gives you the right to limit only
- sharing for affiliates' everyday business purposes – information about your creditworthiness
- affiliates from using your information to market to you
- sharing for non-affiliates to market you
State laws and individual companies may give you additional rights to limit sharing.
||Companies related by common ownership or control. They can be financial and nonfinancial companies.
- ST. LANDRY BANK & TRUST COMPANY has no affiliates.
||Companies not related by common ownership or control. They can be financial and nonfinancial companies.
- ST. LANDRY BANK & TRUST COMPANY does not share information with nonaffiliates so they can market to you.
||A formal agreement between nonaffiliated financial companies that together market financial products or services to you.
- ST. LANDRY BANK & TRUST COMPANY does not participate in joint marketing.